- "Tortellini and Peas" from Better Homes and Gardens Quick-Fix Family Favorites (Meredith Books, 2008) with salad. Ingredients: refrigerated tortellini, leftover half-and-half, frozen peas, low-sodium canned diced tomatoes, seasoning.
- "Tomato-Tortellini Soup" from Better Homes and Gardens Quick-Fix Family Favorites (Meredith Books, 2008) with soup crackers and satsuma mandarins. Ingredients: low-sodium chicken broth, other half of the refrigerated tortellini, chive and onion cream cheese, low-sodium tomato bisque.
- Lazilicious potato pancakes (King Arthur Flour's "Potato Pancake Mix") with 2% Greek Yoghurt, freezer apple sauce, peas, and salad.
- Leftover "Tomato-Tortellini Soup"with more soup crackers and satsumas.
- Hillshire Farm "Jambalaya" with salad. Ingredients: farmer's market smoked sausage, Spanish rice packet, onion, bell pepper, garlic, Muir Glen fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Roast turkey (from freezer) with Cook's Illustrated's delicious mashed potatoes, corn, peas, and cranberry sauce.
- "Wild Rice and Chicken Soup" from Better Homes and Gardens So-Easy Slow Cooker (Meredith Books, 2008). Ingredients: leftover cooked turkey, mushrooms, carrots, celery, long grain and wild rice mix, condensed low-sodium low-fat cream of chicken, low-sodium chicken broth.