- Turkey tacos and "Spanish" rice from a box. Ingredients: whole grain taco shells, chopped up leftover turkey, low sodium chicken broth, Penzeys bold taco seasoning, rehydrated cilantro, shredded Double Gloucester, diced grape tomatoes.
- Ham wrap with diced honeydew melon. Ingredients: lavash, low sodium ham, Double Gloucester, lettuce, pickle.
- My cousin's totally awesome lasagne with steamed green beans. Ingredients: I'm sworn to secrecy.
- Ham wrap with diced cantaloupe. Ingredients: lavash, low sodium ham, Double Gloucester, thin slices of Granny Smith apple.
- Driving down to my parents to see my cousin before she leaves for New York (and to return her lasagne pan) so, probably, Five Guys.
- Pan grilled lamb shoulder chops with rice cooker barley pilaf and peas. Ingredients: lamb chops, rosemary, garlic, olive oil.
- Potato pancakes (latkes) with pickled red cabbage and salad. Ingredients: potato, onion, egg, salt, pepper, flour, vegetable oil, Greek yoghurt (instead of sour cream).