What did I buy?
- 4 kinds of garlic (Ukranian, Italian, Spanish Roja, and German White)
- Crunchy caramelized garlic bread from Wave Hill Breads
- Honey Ginger balsamic vinegar from Dash'N Drizzle
- Both varieties of Vinegre de Garlique from Josie Porter Farm
- Garlic vinegar from Rolling Hills Farm
I do have plenty of garlic and olive oil on hand. Why not make my own garlic oil???
(Lest you think CT Garlic Festival was all about shopping we did share several yummy edibles I couldn't be arsed to photograph before gobbling up and listened to a toe-tapping performance by the Al Fenton Big Band).