Anyway, it was so good that I've made it several times since. It's a very simple recipe and works well with other herbs, so feel free to use whatever you have too much of in the garden! I especially like it with fresh dill.
Quick White Bean SaladYield: 4
- 15-oz can white beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- Generous handful finely chopped fresh parsley
- Small palmful finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp garlic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine beans, onion, celery, parlsey, and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a measuring cup or small bowl.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill for several hours.