Happily, everything is back to usual this week and that includes menu planning! This plan only runs Monday through Thursday, because that's my work week -- Independence Day giving us a three day weekend -- and the rest will be given over to picnicking with friends and family.
- Yet another crustless egg and egg white bake. This one is made with leftover sweet potatoes, broccoli, roasted peppers, onions, baby kale, and feta. I'll eat it with salsa and, depending on hunger, turkey sausage patties.
- EasyLunchboxes filled with leftover turkey burgers or baked fish, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and a corn medley.
- Rainier cherries, sliced apples, and unsalted pistachios.
- Marinated grilled chicken (prep night before) with bean salad.
- Grilled tuna steaks with tomato & cuke salad.