|Mom always served pasta salad with pickled beets ... so I do, too. Tradition!|
Tuna Macaroni SaladYield: 4
- 6 oz whole grain elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 5 oz can albacore tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup chopped radishes
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 1% milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dill weed
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, combine macaroni, tuna, onion, peas, and radishes.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, mustard, dill, and black pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
I took the leftover pasta salad and pickled beets (not-too-rigorously drained canned beets tossed with garlic vinegar and refrigerated overnight) to work with garlic Triscuits: