Tuna & Sweetcorn Stuffed Baked PotatoesYield: 2
- 2 baking potatoes
- olive oil, as needed
- sea salt, as needed
- oz can solid white albacore tuna, well drained
- 1 oz thawed frozen corn, well drained
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- Dried parsley flakes, as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, if desired
- 1 oz shard cheddar, shredded [Cabot Seriously Sharp]
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Clean potatoes, pat dry, rub with olive oil, sprinkle all over with sea salt, place on a small baking tray and bake for 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients (except cheese!) in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- When potatoes are done, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes or until the are easily handled.
- Split potatoes, spread with butter, stuff with tuna mixture, top with cheese, and pop under the broiler for 5 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.