This chicken dish is easy to prepare and comes together quickly. Simply toss all the ingredients in a big baking dish, pop it in the oven, and you're good to go!
Lemon Dill Chicken & PotatoesYield: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Generous palmful fresh dill
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes, onions and lemon slices in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake, covered with foil, for 40 minutes. Uncover, stir, and bake 10 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken has reached 165°F.
I think the combination of lemon and dill keeps the dish very bright and fresh-tasting, you may want to cut back if you're not a lemon-lover!