But, then I made this earlier today so I feel a bit better about myself. Granted, it probably took me way longer than it would you healthy folks, but I made food. Hurrah.
Sautéed Baby Greens & Eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 2 oz baby kale, spinach, & chard medley [Earthbound Farm Organic Power blend]
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz sharp cheddar, diced small [Cabot Seriously Sharp]
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat until fragrant. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until they start to brown a bit.
- Add baby greens and cook, stirring, until wilted. Crack eggs over greens, sprinkle with cheese, and cover. Cook until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You could use whatever greens or cheese you have on hand, really, as this is a very forgiving recipe. The only thing you really need to pay attention to is the eggs as mine seemed to go from too runny to too firm in the blink of an eye! Still delicious, though.