The package of boneless skinless thighs I used contained five thighs -- we had two apiece for supper and I enjoyed the remaining one with a bunch of the leftover vegetables for lunch the next day. Obviously, serving sizes are arbitrary so ymmv.
Roasted Chicken Thighs & Summer VegetablesYield: 3 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow (crookneck) squash, sliced into thick coins
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into thick coins
- 4 oz quartered small red potatoes
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and thyme
- Olive oil
- Brush baking pans with olive oil. Distribute chicken and vegetables among pans, trying not to crowd. Season generously.
- Roast, uncovered, in 45°F oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached 165°F and potatoes are tender.