Turkey Cutlet ParmesanYield: 2
- 1 oz liquid egg whites
- 1 cup panko
- 1 oz shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp salt-free Italian seasoning blend
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- To a shallow bowl or pie plate, add the egg whites. To another shallow bowl or pie plate, add the panko, Parmesan, and seasoning blend.
- Dip cutlets into the egg whites, allow to drip off a bit, then dip into the panko mix.
- Bake cutlets at 450F° for about 15 minutes.
- While the cutlets bake, sautéed diced zucchini and onions in a little olive oil until the onion is golden, then add tomato sauce, and leave to simmer until the cutlets are done.
- Serve sauce over cutlets.